Dr. Liszka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office121 N Nyes Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17112Phone+1 717-703-3649Fax+1 717-531-0107
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education Prog2003
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Coronary artery spasm following dobutamine stress echocardiogram.Annick Haouzi, Stefani Schwartz, Edward Liszka> ;Case Reports. 2020 Aug 31
- 1 citationsEffects of Human Electro-Muscular Incapacitation (HEMI) Devices on Cardiovascular Changes in Anesthetized Swine as Measured by Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE).Jacob Werner, W. Bosseau Murray, Mary J. Kennett, David M. Jenkins, Edward Liszka, Edward L. Hughes> ;Journal of Forensic Sciences. 2019 Mar 1
- 2 citationsInsertion of the Avalon cannula for venovenous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in a patient with an implanted ASD occlusion device.Christopher Gordon, Michael M. Koerner, Andrew Foy, Aman Ali, Mohamad Zeriouh, Edward Liszka, Aly El-Banayosy, Christoph Brehm, Ali Ghodsizad> ;Heart Surgery Forum. 2015 Feb 27
- Join now to see all
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: