Are you Dr. Rayes-Prince?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3025 Clay Street
Paducah, KY 42001Phone+1 270-444-4032
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Emily (Rayes) Rayes-Prince, MD is a board certified preventive medicine physician in Paducah, Kentucky. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, North Carolina, and Illinois.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University (MetroHealth)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1993 - 1997
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2011
- AZ State Medical License 1998 - Present
- KY State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
- American Board Addiction MedicinePhysical Medicine and Rehabilitation