Erin Wilkinson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Erin Wilkinson (née Zdenek) is a board certified family nurse practitioner in Las Vegas, NV. She specializes in adult care, family care and neurology with a focus in neuroimmunology and multiple sclerosis. She is board certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a Multiple Sclerosis Certified Nurse with The International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- Indiana State UniversityMasters, 2017 - 2019
- Roseman University of Health SciencesBSN, Nursing, 2007 - 2009
- International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis NursesMember
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of AmericaMember
- American Academy of NeurologyMember
- National MS Society MemberMember
- The Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis CentersMember
- SIGMA Theta Tau International Honor Society of NursingMember
Office888 W Bonneville Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89106Phone+1 702-483-6000
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: