Dr. Lopez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555Phone(409) 772-1221Fax(409) 772-1224
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Physiology, Acute Trauma Care, 2016 - 2019
- University of Texas Medical BranchPhD, Microvascular Physiology, Jane Welsh Award - Excellence in Cardiovascular Research, 2010 - 2015
- Universidad de MonterreyClass of 2010, MD
Publications & Presentations
- ARGININE VASOPRESSIN RECEPTOR 2 ACTIVATION PROMOTES MICROVASCULAR PERMEABILITY IN SEPSIS.Lopez E, Fukuda S, Modis K, Fujiwara O, Enkhtaivan B, Trujillo-Abarca R, Ihara K, Lima-Lopez F, Perez-Bello D, Szabo C, Prough DS, Enkhbaatar P> ;Pharmacological research. 2020-11-04
- Nebulized Epinephrine Limits Pulmonary Vascular Hyperpermeability to Water and Protein in Ovine With Burn and Smoke Inhalation Injury.Lopez E, Fujiwara O, Lima-Lopez F, Suman OE, Mlcak RP, Hawkins HK, Cox RA, Herndon DN, Prough DS, Enkhbaatar P> ;Critical care medicine.
- Platelet-derived- Extracellular Vesicles Promote Hemostasis and Prevent the Development of Hemorrhagic Shock.Lopez E, Srivastava AK, Burchfield J, Wang YW, Cardenas JC, Togarrati PP, Miyazawa B, Gonzalez E, Holcomb JB, Pati S, Wade CE> ;Scientific reports. 2019-11-27
- Join now to see all
- Etomidate Imposes Pro-Inflammatory Effect With Respiratory ConsequencesOctober 14th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: