Dr. Kwak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office737 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-229-1100Fax+1 212-229-1105
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Kwak is an otolaryngologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lenox Hill Hospital, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai, and Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, and Korean. He specializes in head & neck plastic surgery, rhinology & paranasal sinus disease, and facial plastic surgery and is experienced in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, rhinology and sinus disease, and plastic and reconstructive microsurgery.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (New York Eye and Ear Infirmary at Mount Sinai)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2002 - 2006
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsColumellar Aesthetics in Open Rhinoplasty.Russell W. H. Kridel, Edward S. Kwak, Jeffrey B. Watson> ;Facial Plastic Surgery. 2016 Aug 1
- 13 citationsAsian cosmetic facial surgery.Edward S. Kwak> ;Facial Plastic Surgery. 2010 May 1
- 13 citationsCorrection of severe alar retraction with use of a cutaneous alar rotation flap.Dong-Hak Jung, Edward S. Kwak, Han Sung Kim> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2009 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- BETTY WHITE ADMITS HAVING FACIAL PLASTIC SURGER7/20/2018
- Can My Child Grow Double Eyelids?June 28th, 2019
- Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Korean
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: