Dr. Gharagozloo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6718 Lake Nona Blvd
Orlando, FL 32827Phone+1 407-747-1899
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Farid Gharagozloo is a thoracic surgeon in Orlando, FL and is affiliated with AdventHealth Orlando. Dr. gharagozloo received Dr. Gharagozloos medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and has been in practice 39 years. Dr. gharagozloo specializes in adult general thoracic surgery, minimally invasive thoracic surgery, thoracic surgical oncology, and cardiovascular surgery. Dr. gharagozloo has more than 60 publications and over 500 citings.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Thoracic Surgery - Integrated, 1989 - 1992
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPost-esophagectomy pseudomembranous inflammation of the interposed colonFaisal Al-Mufarrej, Marc Margolis, Barbara Tempesta, Eric Strother, Farid Gharagozloo> ;Surgical Infections. 2010 Sep 22
- 10 citationsSpontaneous cervicothoracolumbar pneumorrhachis, pneumomediastinum and pneumoperitoneumFaisal Al-Mufarrej, Farid Gharagozloo, Barbara Tempesta, Marc Margolis> ;Clinical Respiratory Journal. 2009 Oct 1
- 4 citationsFrom Jacobeaus to the da Vinci: thoracoscopic applications of the robot.Faisal Al-Mufarrej, Marc Margolis, Barbara Tempesta, Eric Strother, Farzad Najam, Farid Gharagozloo> ;Surgical Laparoscopy Endoscopy & Percutaneous Techniques. 2010 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: