Dr. Montalbano is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6355 Walker Ln
Alexandria, VA 22310Phone(703) 373-3718Fax(703) 822-2190
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Foster Montalbano is an internist in Alexandria, VA and is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital. He received his medical degree from American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and has been in practice 36 years. He specializes in primary care medicine in Northern Virginia since 1985, and concierge medicine since 2006.
Skills & Expertise
- Concierge medicine, Wellness, Primary care
Education & Training
- Providence HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- Jamaica Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1983 - 1986
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Opinion: The One Thing Biden, Trump — and You — Must Do to Stay Mentally SharpJuly 12th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: