Dr. Conrad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8630 Fenton Street
Silver Spring, MD 20910Phone+1 301-588-0057Fax+1 301-588-0014
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified General Surgeon performing a full range of procedures including breast surgery, hernia surgery, thyroid surgery and colorectal surgery.
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1998 - 2005
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- MD State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsHuman Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase Gene Expression and the Surgical Management of Suspicious Thyroid TumorsChristopher B. Umbricht, George T. Conrad, Douglas P. Clark, William H. Westra, Danelle Smith, Marianna Zahurak, Motoyasu Saji, Robert C. Smallridge, Steven N. Goodman...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2004 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: