Dr. Friedman-Jimenez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBellevue/NYU Occupational & Environmental Medicine Clinic
462 1st Ave # A-722
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 212-562-4572Fax+1 212-562-4574
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Friedman-Jimenez is a preventive medicine physician in New York, NY and is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University and has been in practice 35 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in occupational medicine and is experienced in occupational medicine, occupational asthma, epidemiology, minority health, and environmental health.
Education & Training
- Columbia School of Public HealthDrPH, Epidemiology, 2013
- New York Presbyterian HospitalPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Epidemiology, 1987 - 1990
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Occupational MedicineFellowship, Preventive Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- Cambridge Health AllianceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Mortality of Enlisted men who Served on Nuclear-Powered Submarines in the United States Navy.George Friedman-Jimenez, Ikuko Kato, Pam Factor-Litvak, Roy E. Shore> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2021 Aug 18
- 2 citationsQuality improvement tool for rapid identification of risk factors for SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers.Michael Marmor, Charles DiMaggio, George Friedman-Jimenez, Yongzhao Shao> ;Journal of Hospital Infection. 2020 Jun 14
- 9 citationsEndothelin-1 in the tumor microenvironment correlates with melanoma invasion.Luis Chiriboga, Shane Meehan, Iman Osman, Michael Glick, Gelo de la Cruz, Brittny S. Howell, George Friedman-Jiménez, Robert J. Schneider, Sumayah Jamal> ;Melanoma Research. 2016 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- 9 Ordinary Things in Your Home That Can Damage Your LungsJune 1st, 2018
- DOL Appoints 12 to Nuclear Workers Health PanelAugust 7th, 2018
- NYC Health + Hospitals / BellevueNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: