Dr. Nanos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office351 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA 92024Phone(760) 701-5463
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nanos strongly believes that the best medicine in today’s world emphasizes nutrition and prevention, tailored to each individual patient, and is readily accessible with the most advanced technology. Dr. Nanos highly values the time spent between a doctor and a patient and believes that more time devoted to forging this relationship allows for a better opportunity to understand the root cause of many diseases and solve complex medical problems.
Georgine Nanos, MD, MPH, is the founder and CEO of Kind Health Group. Dr. Nanos has been practicing medicine for over 15 years. After completing her Bachelor’s Degree at Colgate University, Dr. Nanos began her extensive training in healthcare and medicine with a Master’s Degree in Public Health from Boston University followed by her Doctor of Medicine degree at George Washington University School of Medicine. Dr. Nanos completed her internship and residency in Family Medicine at the University of California San Diego. She is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Nanos has been honored with the award of Top Doctor in San Diego by her peers for nine consecutive years as recognized in San Diego Magazine.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - Present
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- San Diego Top Doctor San Diego Magazine, 2008-2017
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Leave Shoes Outside and Clean Them Well to Avoid Possible COVID-19 TransmissionMarch 30th, 2020
- What Are the Safest Ways to Vacation This Summer? From Hitting the Road in an RV to Renting a Beach HouseJune 1st, 2020
- If You Already Had Coronavirus, Can You Catch It Again?April 24th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Greek, Spanish
- Tri-City Medical CenterOceanside, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: