Dr. Sunio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5510 Avenida de los Robles
Suite A, SUNMED HEALTH AND WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
Visalia, CA 93291Phone(559) 205-2585Fax(559) 772-4554
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Mechanical stretching of alveolar epithelial cells increases Na(+)-K(+)-ATPase activity.Waters, C. M., Ridge, K. M., Sunio, G., Venetsanou, K., Sznajder, J. I.> ;J Appl Physiol. 1999 Aug
- Kaweah Delta Medical CenterVisalia, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: