Dr. Kane is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office834 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107Phone+1 215-955-5161Fax+1 215-955-6003
- Is this information wrong?
- I am an Internist, and Pulmonologist/Intensivist leading a dynamic and talented group of academic physicians at one of the nation's top medical schools.
I am passionate about high quality patient care, educating the next generation of physicians and improving the health care system for doctors and patients.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Main Line Health System/Lankenau Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Best of Phiadelphia Philadelphia Magazine, 2017-2020
- Courage to Teach ACGME, 2011
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Volume Doubling Time of Pulmonary Carcinoid Tumors Measured by Computed Tomography.Douglas H Russ, Julie A Barta, Nathaniel R Evans, Robert T Stapp, Gregory C Kane> ;Clinical lung cancer. 2022 Nov 1
- Now Is the Time to Make Screening for Lung Cancer Reportable.Gregory C Kane, Julie A Barta, Christine S Shusted, Nathaniel R Evans> ;Annals of internal medicine. 2022 Jun 1
- Analysis of Lung Cancer Screening by Race After USPSTF Expansion of Screening Eligibility in 2021.Christine S Shusted, Nathaniel R Evans, Gregory C Kane, Hee-Soon Juon, Julie A Barta> ;JAMA network open. 2022 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- "GMA" Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Humidifier?March 13th, 2016
- Principal InvestigatorIncreasing Lung Cancer screening among vulnerable patients in the city of Philadelphia.2018 - 2022
- Thomas Jefferson University HospitalsPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: