Dr. Guillen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10451Phone(718) 401-2300Fax(718) 401-2322
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- Eugenio Maria de Hostos UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient Centered Medical Home level 3 NCQH
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
- Mount Sinai Hospital of QueensAstoria, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: