Dr. Kohli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 White Road
Little Silver, NJ 07739Phone+1 732-219-0447Fax+1 732-219-6563
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gurmander Kohli is a plastic surgeon in Quincy, MA and is affiliated with Morton Hospital and Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Glasgow Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 44 years. He specializes in hand and wound healing and is experienced in minimally invasive surgery, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction, breast surgery, and microsurgery.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1979 - 1981
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1979
- University of Glasgow Faculty of MedicineClass of 1973
- Punjabi University, Mahindra CollegePre-Med, 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- MA State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Maliniac Circle Fellow 2002
- Award for Service to Community Home Affairs, United Kingdom, 1996
- Award for “Unparalleled Experience in Leadership, Dedication, and Commitment to the War against Cancer” American Cancer Society, 1991
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsHigh adherence to all-oral directly acting antiviral HCV therapy among an inner-city patient population in a phase 2a studyTess Petersen, Kerry Townsend, Lori A. Gordon, Sreetha Sidharthan, Rachel Silk, Amy Nelson, Chloe Gross, Monica Calderón, Michael A. Proschan, Anu Osinusi, Michael A. ...> ;Hepatology International. 2016 Mar 1
- Coping among trauma-affected youth: a qualitative study.Cherewick M, Kohli A, Remy MM, Murhula CM, Kurhorhwa AK, Mirindi AB, Bufole NM, Banywesize JH, Ntakwinja GM, Kindja GM, Glass N> ;Confl Health. 2015
- Family and community driven response to intimate partner violence in post-conflict settings.Kohli A, Perrin N, Mpanano RM, Banywesize L, Mirindi AB, Banywesize JH, Mitima CM, Binkurhorhwa AK, Bufole NM, Glass N> ;Soc Sci Med. 2015 Dec
- Join now to see all
- Hindi, Chinese (Cantonese), Farsi, Punjabi
- Hackensack Meridian Health Riverview Medical CenterRed Bank, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: