Dr. Baddour is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Baddour's full profile
Office550 Peachtree St NE Ste #1135
Department Of Otolaryngology-Head And Neck Surgery
Atlanta, GA 30308Phone+1 404-778-0278
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. H. Michael Baddour is an otolaryngologist in Atlanta, GA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Emory University Hospital Midtown, Emory University Hospital, Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. He received his medical degree from University of Tennessee College of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in head & neck microvascular surgery, head & neck oncologic surgery, and head & neck plastic surgery and is experienced in head and neck cancer, facial paralysis, head and neck oncology, head and neck microvascular reconstruction, and head and neck oncology and microvascular reconstruction.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology/Microvascular Reconstruction, 2015 - 2016
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTORS elective lingual tonsillectomy has less acute morbidity than therapeutic base of tongue TORSMihir R. Patel, Lauren Ottenstein, Martha Ryan, Annie N. Farrell, Matthew B. Studer, H. Michael Baddour, Kelly R. Magliocca, Christopher C. Griffith, William A. Stokes...> ;Oral Oncology. 2021 Jun 1
- 7 citationsSurgical Resection is Justifiable for Oral T4b Squamous Cell Cancers With Masticator Space InvasionH. Michael Baddour, Matthew C. Ochsner, Mihir R. Patel, Jeffrey M. Switchenko, Jonathan J. Beitler, Kelly R. Magliocca, Kristen L. Baugnon, C. A. Solares, Conor E. Ste...> ;Laryngoscope. 2021 Feb 1
- 4 citationsNarrowband Imaging for p16+ Unknown Primary Squamous Cell Carcinoma Prior to Transoral Robotic Surgery.Kareem Al-Mulki, James M. Hamilton, Azeem S Kaka, Brian J. Boyce, H. Michael Baddour, Mark W. El-Deiry, C. Arturo Solares, Kelly R. Magliocca, Kelly Summers, Ashley H....> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2020 Jun 23
- Join now to see all
- Imaging of Surgical Free Flaps in Head and Neck ReconstructionB M Cavazuti, H M Baddour, American Journal of Neuroradiology
- American Head and Neck SocietyFellow
- Sir Charles Bell SocietyMember
- Emory University Hospital MidtownAtlanta, Georgia
- Emory University HospitalAtlanta, Georgia
- Grady Memorial HospitalAtlanta, Georgia
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDecatur, Georgia
- Children's Healthcare of AtlantaAtlanta, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: