Dr. Seeley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Dr
Palo Alto, CA 94305Phone+1 650-721-1811
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 2014 - 2017
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Pediatrics, 2010 - 2013
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 50 Years Ago in TheJournalofPediatrics: Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus and the Presence of Other Autoimmune Disease.Hilary H Seeley, David M. Maahs> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2020 Aug 1
- 13 citationsFamilial hypomagnesemia with hypercalciuria and nephrocalcinosis in three siblings having the same genetic lesion but different clinical presentationsHilary H. Seeley, Lindsey A. Loomba-Albrecht, Mato Nagel, Lavjay Butani, Andrew A. Bremer> ;World Journal of Pediatrics. 2012 May 1
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital StanfordPalo Alto, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: