Dr. Mau is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Inwood Rd
Dallas, TX 75390Phone(214) 645-0538
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Otolaryngology, 2003 - 2007
- UCSFInternship, Otolaryngology, 2002 - 2003
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsComplete bony syngnathia: Report of a case and review.Dean J. Trigg, Ifan T. Mau, Kristina W. Rosbe> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2007 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: