Dr. El Nihum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Scott and white Drive
College Station, TX 77845Phone(979) 207-4320Fax(979) 207-4314
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified a neurosurgeon, performing adult and pediatric neurosurgery.
I completed a 1 year Fellowship in pediatric neurosurgery.
Education & Training
- Fairview General HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1982 - 1983
- Garyounis University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1988 - Present
- IN State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- A retrospective analysis of meningioma in a rapidly developed demographic area.Fonkem, E.,Dandashi, J. A.,Stroberg, E.,Garrett, D.,Harris, F. S.,El Nihum, I. M.,Cooper, J.,Dayawansa, S.,Huang, J. H.> ;J Epidemiol Glob Health. 2016 Feb 07
- Baylor Scott & White Hospital Medical Center - College StationCollege Station, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: