Dr. Garrido Laguna is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1950 Circle of Hope Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84112Phone(801) 585-0255
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer CenterFellowship, Medical Oncology, 2009 - 2011
- Universidad de Navarra Faculty of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2009 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- European Union (RCPI)Medical Oncology
- Basket Study of Entrectinib (RXDX-101) for the Treatment of Patients With Solid Tumors Harboring NTRK 1/2/3 (Trk A/B/C), ROS1, or ALK Gene Rearrangements (Fusions) Start of enrollment: 2015 Oct 01Edna Chow Maneval, PhD
- A Phase I/II Study of Indoximod in Combination With Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel in Patients With Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas Start of enrollment: 2014 Aug 01Khleif, S.N.
- A Biomarker Study to Identify Predictive Signatures of Response to LDE225 (Hedgehog Inhibitor) In Patients With Resectable Pancreatic Cancer Start of enrollment: 2014 Jan 01Garrido-Laguna, I.
Publications & Presentations
- Survival Outcomes Based on Sequence of Therapy Using FOLFIRINOX and Nab-Paclitaxel + Gemcitabine in Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.Margaret Kelsey Baron, Xuechen Wang, Christopher Duane Nevala-Plagemann, Justin C. Moser, Benjamin Haaland, Ignacio Garrido-Laguna> ;Pancreas. 2021 Jul 1
- Therapeutic Targeting of Autophagy in Pancreatic Cancer.Mona Foth, Ignacio Garrido-Laguna, Conan G. Kinsey> ;Surgical Oncology Clinics of North America. 2021 Jul 22
- Detection of circulating tumor DNA without a tumor-informed search using next-generation sequencing is a prognostic biomarker in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.Kajsa E. Affolter, Sabine Hellwig, David A. Nix, Mary P. Bronner, Alun Thomas, Carrie L. Fuertes, Cindy Hamil, Ignacio Garrido-Laguna, Courtney L. Scaife, Sean J. Mulv...> ;Neoplasia. 2021 Jul 21
- Join now to see all
- THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY AS A LEAD ACADEMIC ORGANIZATION (LAO) FOR THE EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS CLINICAL TRIALS NETWORKNCI2020–2025
- Multi-Tracer PET Prediction and Assessment of Response to Gemcitabine in Pancreatic CancerNCIPresent
- Member, GI committee SWOG 2014 - Present
- European Society of Medical OncologyMember
- Spanish Society of Medical OncologyMember
- University of Utah HealthSalt Lake City, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: