Dr. Rybkin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 West Grand Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48202Phone(313) 916-8758Fax(313) 916-7911
- Is this information wrong?
Skills & Expertise
- Thoracic oncology, Clincial trials, Predictive genetic testing, Point-of-care assays, Predictive Assays, Oncology Care Model, Precision Medicine, Cancer care pathways development, Electronic Medical Records optimization, Squamous cell carcinoma of the nose, Branchiogenic carcinoma, Adenocarcinoma of the lung, Squamous cell carcinoma of the lung, Squamous cell carcinoma of the esophagus
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2009 - 2012
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterPhD, Genes and Development , 2003
- Orenburg State Medical Academy Class of 1993, MD, Cum Laude
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doc List Hour Detroit Magazine, 2015-2020
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- An Open-Label Phase 1/2 Study of INCB039110 in Combination With Osimertinib in Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Start of enrollment: 2016 Nov 01Amit Pande, MD
- Phase 2 Study of Glesatinib, Sitravatinib or Mocetinostat in Combination With Nivolumab in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Start of enrollment: 2016 Nov 01
- Subjects With MPM w/Low ASS 1 Expression to Assess ADI-PEG 20 With Pemetrexed and Cisplatin Start of enrollment: 2016 Jul 01John S Bomalaski, MD
- eXalt3: Study Comparing X-396 (Ensartinib) to Crizotinib in ALK Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients Start of enrollment: 2016 Jun 01
- Lung-MAP: Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and No Matching Biomarkers Start of enrollment: 2015 Dec 01Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou
- BIO 300 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Study Start of enrollment: 2015 Nov 01Michael D. Kaytor, PhD
- Clinical Study of Oral cMET Inhibitor INC280 in Adult Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Received One or Two Prior Lines of Therapy Start of enrollment: 2015 Jun 01Adjei A.A.,Heist R.
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Acquired Resistance to KRASG12C Inhibition in CancerMark M. Awad, Shengwu Liu, Igor I. Rybkin, Kathryn C. Arbour, Julien Dilly, Viola W. Zhu, Melissa Lynne Johnson, Rebecca S. Heist, Tejas Patil, Gregory J. Riely, Josep...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2021 Jun 23
- 131 citationsThe KRASG12C Inhibitor, MRTX849, Provides Insight Toward Therapeutic Susceptibility of KRAS Mutant Cancers in Mouse Models and PatientsJill Hallin, Lars D. Engstrom, Lauren Hargis, Andrew Calinisan, Ruth Aranda, David Briere, Niranjan Sudhakar, Vickie Bowcut, Brian R. Baer, Joshua Ballard, Michael Bur...> ;Cancer Discovery. 2020 Jan 1
- Impact of Oral Chemotherapy Management Program on Capecitabine Toxicity Management.Salin Nhean, Diana Kostoff, Jessica J Yang, Vishnuprabha Vogel, Igor I. Rybkin> ;Organic Process Research & Development. 2021 Apr 26
- Join now to see all
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer - IASLCMember
- American Radium Society - ARSMember
- Michigan Society of Hematology and Oncology - MSHOMember
- Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)Member
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: