Dr. Imler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10300 N Illinois St
Indianapolis, IN 46290Phone+1 317-944-0980
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Timothy Imler is a gastroenterologist in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Indiana University Health University Hospital, Eskenazi Health, Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Indiana University Health Morgan Hospital, Indiana University Health North Hospital, and IU Health Saxony Hospital. He received his medical degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. He is experienced in colonoscopy, upper gi endoscopy, and health technology/informatics.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2010 - 2013
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2010
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsImpact of withdrawal time on adenoma detection rate: results from a prospective multicenter trial.Madhav Desai, Douglas K Rex, Matthew E Bohm, Perica Davitkov, John M DeWitt, Monika Fischer, Gregory Faulx, Ryan Heath, Timothy D Imler, Toyia N James-Stevenson, Charl...> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2023 Mar 1
- 1 citationsHigh-Definition Colonoscopy Compared With Cuff- and Cap-Assisted Colonoscopy: Results From a Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized Controlled Trial.Madhav Desai, Douglas K Rex, Matthew E Bohm, Perica Davitkov, John M DeWitt, Monika Fischer, Gregory Faulx, Ryan Heath, Timothy D Imler, Toyia N James-Stevenson, Charl...> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2022 Sep 1
- 1 citationsPrevalence of Advanced Colorectal Neoplasia in Veterans: Effects of Age, Sex, and Race/Ethnicity.Thomas F. Imperiale, Joanne K Daggy, Timothy D. Imler, Eric A. Sherer, Charles J. Kahi, Jason Larson, Jon Cardwell, Cynthia S. Johnson, Dennis J. Ahnen, Fadi Antaki, C...> ;Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 2021 May 28
- Join now to see all
- Natural Language Processing Software Could Improve Colon Cancer DetectionMarch 12th, 2015
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Eskenazi HealthIndianapolis, Indiana
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health Morgan HospitalMartinsville, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- IU Health Saxony HospitalFishers, Indiana
- Dr. Imlerhttp://drimler.com
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: