Dr. Singh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSutter Medical Group
Roseville, CA 95661
- Is this information wrong?
- Specialty: advanced endoscopy and consultative gastroenterology.
He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Southern California and graduate training in Physiology and Biophysics at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. Dr. Singh then earned his medical degree at the St. George’s University School of Medicine.
Dr. Singh returned to California and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the University of California Los Angeles-VA Training Program and then served as Chief Resident at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He completed a fellowship in Digestive Diseases at UCLA and an advanced fellowship in Interventional Endoscopy and Endosonography at the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
He is board certified in both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. After the completion of his training, Dr. Singh was appointed Assistant Professor of Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. His interests include therapeutic endoscopy, general gastroenterology, and hepatology.
Dr. Singh has contributed to numerous publications and has given multiple presentations at national and international meetings. He is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and American College of Physicians.
Education & Training
- Harbor - UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Advanced Endoscopy and Endosonography, 2011 - 2012
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2008 - 2011
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- UCLA VA Wadsworth Residency ProgramResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsUse of double wire-guided technique and transpancreatic papillary septotomy in difficult ERCP: 4-year experience.Connie Y. Huang, Jonathan Kung, Yong Liu, Audrey Tse, Anuj Datta, Inder M Singh, Viktor E. Eysselein, Sofiya Reicher> ;Endoscopy International Open. 2016 Sep 21
- 1 citationsTime-of-day effect and the yield of endoscopic ultrasound fine needle aspirationDaniel Eshtiaghpour, John M Iskander, Inder M Singh, David S. Chung, Viktor E. Eysselein, Sofiya Reicher> ;Endoscopic ultrasound. 2016 May 1
- Evaluation of fully covered self-expanding metal stents in benign biliary strictures and bile leaksDavid Lalezari, Inder Singh, Sofiya Reicher, Viktor E. Eysselein> ;World Journal of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2013 Jul 16
- Join now to see all
- Real-Time Data for a Better Response to Disease OutbreaksAugust 21st, 2020
- Member, ACG Minority Affairs Committee 2012 - Present
- Spanish, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu
- St. David's Round Rock Medical CenterRound Rock, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: