Dr. Mangrum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Ray C Hunt Dr
Charlottesville, VA 22903Phone(434) 982-3817Fax(434) 243-5208
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mike Mangrum is a Cardiac Electrophysiologist in Charlottesville, VA at the University of Virginia Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Tennessee College of Medicine and has been in practice 24 years. He specializes in cardiac electrophysiology and catheter arrhythmia ablation. His academic focus is atrial fibrillation.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1996 - 2000
- University of Chicago Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Inpatient - Core EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Join now to see all
- Use of the Hansen Medical System in Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01Andrea Natale, M.D.;Brenda Cayme, RN., BSN;Joseph Gallinghouse, M.D.
- CardioFocus HeartLight Post-Approval Study
Publications & Presentations
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Assessment of Response to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy and Programming Strategies.Xu Gao, Mohamad Abdi, Daniel A. Auger, Changyu Sun, Christopher A. Hanson, Austin A. Robinson, Christopher Schumann, Pim J. Oomen, Sarah Ratcliffe, Rohit Malhotra, And...> ;Jacc-cardiovascular Imaging. 2021 Aug 18
- Left atrial thickness and acute thermal injury in patients undergoing ablation for atrial fibrillation: Laser versus radiofrequency energies.Xu Gao, Dong Chang, Kenneth C. Bilchick, Sarah K. Hussain, Jan Petru, Jan Skoda, Luci Sediva, Petr Neuzil, J. Michael Mangrum> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2021 Mar 24
- Baseline incision characteristics and early scar maturation indices following cardiac device implantationNishaki Mehta, Katerina Morgaenko, David E. Haines, Edward Rojas-Pena, Brittney Heard, Rohit Malhotra, Andrew E. Darby, J. M Mangrum, Pamela K. Mason, Chris A. Campbel...> ;Journal of Arrhythmia. 2021 Jan 19
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: