Dr. Graham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
30 Choctaw St
Asheville, NC 28801Phone(828) 255-7733
- Is this information wrong?
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine. Partner @ Asheville Pulmonary Critical Care Associates in Asheville, NC. Current Medical Director of the Mission Sleep Center.
Skills & Expertise
- Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Obstructive sleep apnea, Narcolepsy, Interstitial lung disease, Lung Neoplasms, Endobronchial ultrasonography, Bronchoscopy, Thoracentesis, Restless legs syndrome, Rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder, Mechanical ventilation, Endotracheal intubation, Ventilation management, Tracheal intubation
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1998
- US Air Force AcademyBS, Biology, 1990 - 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2019
- IN State Medical License 2000 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Chest Physicians
- Fellow American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Mission HospitalAsheville, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: