Dr. Raj is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013Phone(602) 406-3540Fax(602) 406-7186
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsA culture of coaching: achieving peak performance of individuals and teams in academic health centers.Patti M. Thorn, Jaya M. Raj> ;Academic Medicine. 2012 Nov 1
- 18 citationsCholestatic jaundice and IgA nephropathy induced by OTC muscle building agent superdrolBeata Jasiurkowski, Jaya M Raj, David Wisinger, Richard W. Carlson, Lixian Zou, Abdul Nadir> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2006 Nov 1
- 2 citationsArthritis in the intensive care unitJaya M Raj, Sheila Sudhakar, Kelly Sems, Richard W. Carlson> ;Critical Care Clinics. 2002 Oct 1
- A faculty development program to reduce rater error on milestones-based assessments.Raj J and Thorn P, Journal of Graduate Medical Education, 12/2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: