Dr. Low is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
- Is this information wrong?
- Venture Capital
Education & Training
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 2015
- Harvard Business SchoolMBA
- Harvard UniversityAB, Molecular and Cellular Biology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Forbes 30 under 30 in Venture Capital Forbes, 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsComparison of two independent systematic reviews of trials of recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2 (rhBMP-2): the Yale Open Data Access Medtronic Project.Jeffrey B. Low, Joseph S. Ross, Jessica D. Ritchie, Cary P. Gross, Richard Lehman, Haiqun Lin, Rongwei Fu, Lesley A. Stewart, Harlan M. Krumholz> ;Systematic Reviews. 2017 Feb 15
- 1 citationsMoving forward from rhBMP-2: open science and data sharing.Jeffrey B. Low, Joseph S. Ross, Harlan M. Krumholz> ;Spine. 2014 Apr 1
- 61 citationsComplications associated with the use of the recombinant human bone morphogenetic proteins for posterior interbody fusions of the lumbar spine.Jesse Chrastil, Jeffrey B. Low, Peter G. Whang, Alpesh A. Patel> ;Spine. 2013 Jul 15
- Join now to see all
- 30 Under 30 Venture Capital 2019: These Up-and-Coming Investors Are Changing the Face of VCNovember 14th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: