Dr. Specht is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1144 Eastlake Ave E.
Seattle, WA 98195Phone+1 206-606-6889
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2002 - 2005
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2022 - Present
- WA State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Sunitinib Malate, Paclitaxel, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, and Cyclophosphamide Before Surgery in Treating Patients With Stage IIB-IIIC Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2007 Jun 01
- FDG PET and DCE-MRI in Predicting Response to Treatment in Patients With Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2011 Nov 01
- A Safety Study of SGN-LIV1A in Breast Cancer Patients Start of enrollment: 2013 Oct 22
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Multimodal prediction of neoadjuvant treatment outcome by serial FDG PET and MRI in women with locally advanced breast cancer.Anum S Kazerouni, Lanell M Peterson, Isaac Jenkins, Alena Novakova-Jiresova, Hannah M Linden, Julie R Gralow, David M Hockenbery, David A Mankoff, Peggy L Porter, Sava...> ;Breast Cancer Research. 2023 Nov 9
- Impact of Surveillance Mammography Intervals Less Than One Year on Performance Measures in Women With a Personal History of Breast Cancer.Janie M Lee, Laura E Ichikawa, Karen J Wernli, Erin J A Bowles, Jennifer M Specht, Karla Kerlikowske, Diana L Miglioretti, Kathryn P Lowry, Anna N A Tosteson, Natasha ...> ;Korean Journal of Radiology. 2023 Aug 1
- 2 citationsCirculating tumor DNA association with residual cancer burden after neoadjuvant chemotherapy in triple-negative breast cancer in TBCRC 030.Heather A Parsons, Timothy Blewett, Xiangying Chu, Sainetra Sridhar, Katheryn Santos, Kan Xiong, Vandana G Abramson, Ashka Patel, Ju Cheng, Adam Brufsky, Justin Rhoade...> ;Medrxiv. 2023 Mar 8
- Join now to see all
- Test-Retest Reproducibility of FDG-PET/CT Uptake in Cancer Patients Within a Qualified and Calibrated Local NetworkJennifer M Specht, Jean H Lee, Hannah M Linden, Andrew T Shields, David A Mankoff, Paul E Kinahan, Journal of Nuclear Medicine
- Role of ctDNA change as a response measure in the EA1183 patient population and how ctDNA changes correlate with metabolic response by serial FDG PET/CTNCI2021–2026
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer CenterSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: