Dr. Cantor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2621 S Bristol St Ste 305
Santa Ana, CA 92704Phone(714) 751-0034Fax(714) 751-1132
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1976
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1973
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1972
- District of Columbia General HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1970
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsFlow murmur associated with partial occlusion of the right pulmonary artery.Stafford I. Cohen, Harvey S. Hecht, Jerrold Cantor, Eugene Morkin> ;American Heart Journal. 1975 Sep 1
- South Coast Global Medical CenterSanta Ana, California
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical CenterFountain Valley, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: