Dr. Snyder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office305 Vineyard Town Center
Morgan Hill, CA 95037Phone(408) 779-5581
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1979 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- Predicting end-stage renal disease after liver transplant.Israni, A. K.,Xiong, H.,Liu, J.,Salkowski, N.,Trotter, J. F.,Snyder, J. J.,Kasiske, B. L.> ;Am. J. Transplant.. 2013 Jul
- Bioprinting cell-laden matrigel for radioprotection study of liver by pro-drug conversion in a dual-tissue microfluidic chip.Snyder, J. E.,Hamid, Q.,Wang, C.,Chang, R.,Emami, K.,Wu, H.,Sun, W.> ;Biofabrication. 2011 Sep 02
- A stable dirhodium tetracarboxylate carbenoid: crystal structure, bonding analysis, and catalysis.Snyder, J.P., Padwa, A., Stengel, T., Arduengo, A.J., Jockisch, A., Kim, H.J.> ;J Am Chem Soc. 2001 Nov 14
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: