Dr. Gerstenberger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 N Medical Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Phone(801) 587-6336
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 2015
- Dartmouth CollegeBA, Biological Sciences, 2007 - 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsPredictors of higher-risk chronic opioid prescriptions in an academic primary care settingScott R. Bauer, Lily Hitchner, Hannah Harrison, John P. Gerstenberger, Scott Steiger> ;Substance Abuse. 2016 Feb 5
- 5 citationsPhysical Activity and Prostate Tumor Vessel Morphology: Data from the Health Professionals Follow-up StudyErin L. Van Blarigan, John P. Gerstenberger, Stacey A. Kenfield, Edward Giovannucci, Meir J. Stampfer, Lee W. Jones, Steven K. Clinton, June M. Chan, Lorelei A. Mucci> ;Cancer Prevention Research. 2015 Oct 1
- 20 citationsPloidy variation in multinucleate cells changes under stressCori A. Anderson, Samantha E. Roberts, Huaiying Zhang, Courtney M. Kelly, Alexxy Kendall, ChangHwan Lee, John P. Gerstenberger, Aaron B. Koenig, Ruth Kabeche, Amy S. G...> ;Molecular Biology of the Cell. 2015 Mar 15
- Join now to see all
- University of Utah HealthSalt Lake City, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: