Dr. Kryger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9000 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53226Phone+1 414-266-3794Fax+1 414-266-1752
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Kryger is the Chief of Pediatric Urology at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. He received his medical degree from University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in pediatric urology with special expertise in hypospadias, bladder exstrophy, prune belly syndrome, neurogenic bladder and reconstructive pelvic surgery.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Surgery, 1997 - 1999
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Urology, 1992 - 1997
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
- American Board of Urology Pediatric Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Best Doctors 2005-2020
Publications & Presentations
- Prenatal Diagnosis of Bladder Exstrophy and OEIS over 20 Years.Ted Lee, Dana Weiss, Elizabeth Roth, Eric Bortnick, Susan Jarosz, Sahar Eftekharzadeh, Travis Groth, Aseem Shukla, John V Kryger, Richard S Lee, Douglas A Canning, Mic...> ;Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences / Journal Canadien Des Sciences Neurologiques. 2023 Feb 1
- Technical details and long-term outcomes of P.A.D.U.A. for congenital urethral narrowing; a case series and review of the literature.Matthew R Danzig, John V Kryger, Travis W Groth, Elizabeth B Roth, Jonathan S Ellison> ;Journal of Pediatric Urology. 2023 Feb 1
- Repurposing tools: A peña stimulator as a tool to map the limits of dissection and continence zone during bladder exstrophy repair.Dana A Weiss, Aseem R Shukla, John V Kryger, Joseph G Borer, Elizabeth B Roth, Travis W Groth, Michael E Mitchell, Douglas A Canning> ;Journal of Pediatric Urology. 2022 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Baby Born with Bladder Outside Body Undergoes Groundbreaking Surgery at Children's HospitalNovember 15th, 2016
- Your Guide to the Top Doctors in the Milwaukee AreaJune 24th, 2022
- Children's Hospital of WisconsinMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert HospitalMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Fox ValleyNeenah, Wisconsin
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin St. Elizabeth HospitalAppleton, Wisconsin
- CHW Physician Directoryhttp://www.chw.org/physician-directory/k/kryger-john-v/
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: