Dr. McGinnis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU of KS Sch of Med
Kansas City, KS 66101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Safety, Efficacy, and Cost-Analysis of Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy and Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Placement in a Simultaneous SurgeryJeremy C Peterson, John Alley, J P McGinnis, Roukoz B Chamoun, Megan M Jack> ;World Neurosurgery.
- Translational Control by Prion-like Proteins.Li, L.,McGinnis, J. P.,Si, K.> ;Trends Cell Biol.. 2018 Mar 14
- Regulated Intron Removal Integrates Motivational State and Experience.Gill, J.,Park, Y.,McGinnis, J. P.,Perez-Sanchez, C.,Blanchette, M.,Si, K.> ;Cell. 2017 May 20
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: