Dr. Wilson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1102 W 32nd St
Joplin, MO 64804Phone+1 417-347-1111Fax+1 417-347-6646
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Fort Wayne Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- IN State Medical License 1988 - 2013
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsAre Primary Care Providers Uncomfortable Providing Routine Preventive Care for Inflammatory Bowel Disease PatientsLisbeth Selby, Andrew R. Hoellein, John F. Wilson> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2011 Mar 1
- 4 citationsChanges in internal medicine residents' attitudes about resuscitation after cardiac arrest over a decade.Kristy S. Deep, Charles H. Griffith, John F. Wilson> ;Journal of Critical Care. 2009 Mar 1
- 11 citationsSexual History Inquiry and HIV Counseling: Improving Clinical Skills and Medical Knowledge through an Interactive Workshop Utilizing Standardized Patients.Steven A. Haist, M. J. Lineberry, Charles H. Griffith, Andrew R. Hoellein, Gregg Talente, John F. Wilson> ;Advances in Health Sciences Education. 2008 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Freeman Health SystemJoplin, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: