Dr. Lauter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
66 Boerum Place
Brooklyn, NY 11201Phone(718) 422-2274
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Lauter is a psychiatrist in Brooklyn, NY and is medical director of Heartshare SVS. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine and has been in practice 35 years. He specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1986 - 1988
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1986 - 1988
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1982 - 1986
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1990 - 2007
- CA State Medical License 1983 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow APA, 2012
- Dr. Jonathan Lauter Speaks on Bipolar Disorder Treatment for ChildrenNovember 15th, 2018
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: