Dr. Cooper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office912 S Wood St
Chicago, IL 60612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2007 - 2010
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCOVID-19 Catatonia-Would We Even Know?Joseph J Cooper, David A. Ross> ;Biological Psychiatry. 2020 Sep 1
- 1 citationsSafety of Electroconvulsive Therapy in 2 Very Young Pediatric Patients With Catatonia Related to Anti-N-methyl-D-aspartate Receptor Encephalitis.Joseph J. Cooper, Khalid I. Afzal> ;Journal of Ect. 2019 Sep 1
- What's All the Hysteria About? A Modern Perspective on Functional Neurological Disorders.Madva, E. N.,Ross, D. A.,Cooper, J. J.> ;Biol. Psychiatry. 2018 Dec 24
- Join now to see all
- Is Electroconvulsive Therapy a Miracle Cure for Depression?April 18th, 2018
- University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences SystemChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: