Dr. Joo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Red River St
Austin, TX 78701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 2019 - 2022
- Texas AM Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2022 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTo improve quality, leverage designByron Crowe, Jessica S Gaulton, Noah Minor, David A. Asch, Jeff Eyet, Erin Rainosek, Kristen Flint, Joseph Joo, Chip Chambers, Sherry Bright, Julius Yang, Gene Beyt, R...> ;BMJ Quality & Safety. 2021 Sep 11
- Using Interactive Learning Modules to Teach Value-Based Health Care to Health Professions Trainees Across the United States.Moriates C, Valencia V, Stamets S, Joo J, MacClements J, Wilkerson L, Nelson EA, Bozic K, Cox SM> ;Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges. 2019-02-19
- Surgical revascularization for acute coronary syndromes: a narrative reviewJoo JH, Liao JM, Bakaeen FG, Chu D, Vessel Plus, 2/2/2018
- Northwest Hills Surgical HospitalAustin, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: