Dr. Zabramski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2910 N 3rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85013Phone(602) 406-3465Fax(602) 406-6157
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Barrow Neurological InstituteFellowship, Cerebrovascular/Skull Base, 1987 - 1988
- Barrow Neurological InstituteResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1983 - 1987
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1981 - 1983
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, General Surgery, 1979 - 1981
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1979 - 1984
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- NEWTON TRIAL - Nimodipine Microparticles to Enhance Recovery While Reducing TOxicity After subarachNoid Hemorrhage: Phase I/IIa Multicenter, Controlled, Randomized, Open Label, Dose Escalation, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinectic Study Comparing EG Start of enrollment: 2013 Sep 01Graffagnino, C.,Claassen, J.,Felberg, R.A.,Vespa, P.M.,Zabramski, J.M.,Turner, R.D.,Jabbour, P.M.,Frontera, J.A.,Zuccarello, M.
- A Randomized Trial of Unruptured Brain Arteriovenous Malformations Start of enrollment: 2006 Oct 01Adams, H.P.,Adams, W.M.,Arnold, M.,Ascheim, D.,Berkefeld, J.,Biller, J.,Bowles, A.P.,Chen, M.,Chen, P.R.,Cullen, S.,Dichgans, M.,Dijk, J.v.,Donnan, G.A.,Dumont, A.S.,Feng, L.,Fessler, R.D.,Fitzsimmons, B....
Publications & Presentations
- In Reply to the Letter to the Editor Regarding "Laparoscopic-Assisted Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Placement and Reduction in Operative Time and Total Hospital Charges".Joshua S Catapano, Andrew W Mezher, Derrick J Wang, Alexander C Whiting, Michael A. Mooney, Michael A. Bohl, John P. Sheehy, Joseph D. DiDomenico, Christina E. Sarris,...> ;World Neurosurgery. 2020 Aug 1
- Re-Irradiation Using Brachytherapy for Recurrent Intracranial Tumors: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Literature.Mehee Choi, Joseph M. Zabramski> ;Cureus. 2020 Aug 11
- 2 citationsLaparoscopic-Assisted Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Placement and Reduction in Operative Time and Total Hospital Charges.Joshua S Catapano, Andrew W Mezher, Derrick J Wang, Alexander C Whiting, Michael A. Mooney, Michael A. Bohl, John P. Sheehy, Joseph D. DiDomenico, Christina E. Sarris,...> ;World Neurosurgery. 2020 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- The History of Therapeutic Hypothermia and Its Use in Neurosurgery RelatedMay 2018
- Repair of Intraoperative Aneurysm Neck Tear Utilizing the Cotton-Clipping TechniqueMay 2nd, 2019
- Nancy Reagan’s Ties to Barrow Neurological Institute RememberedMarch 10th, 2016
- Dr. Joseph Zabramski Receives Medical Humanitarian of the Year Award — 5 Things to KnowFebruary 12th, 2016
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: