Josh Luftig, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Highland HospitalOakland, California
Education & Training
- MCP HahnemannMS
Publications & Presentations
- A new frontier in pelvic fracture pain control in the ED: Successful use of the pericapsular nerve group (PENG) blockJosh Luftig, Andrea Dreyfuss, Daniel Mantuani, Kaitlen Howell, Angela White, Arun Nagdev> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020 May 28
- Ultrasound-guided transverse abdominis plane block for ED appendicitis pain controlSally Mahmoud, Emily Miraflor, David Martin, Daniel Mantuani, Josh Luftig, Arun Nagdev> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Apr 1
- The authors reply to the optimal dose and volume of local anesthetic for erector spinae plane blockade for posterior rib fractures.P.A. Josh Luftig, Daniel Mantuani, Andrew A. Herring, Brittany Dixon, Eben J. Clattenburg, Arun Nagdev> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Mar 21
- Join now to see all
Office1411 East 31 Street
Departement of Emergency Medicine, Highland Hospital
Oakland, CA 94602Phone(518) 437-4559 x 7
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: