Dr. Herrera is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Herrera's full profile
Office9555 Upland Ln N
Dayton, MN 55369Phone+1 952-993-1440Fax+1 952-993-1453
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1996 - 1999
- Ascension Illinois/Saint Joseph (Chicago)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- St Louis University Sapientia Ae DificatClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Brain Injury Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Hope Award ( Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience ) Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Publications & Presentations
- Clenbuterol :Effects on Preventing Muscle LossJun Herrera MD, Archieves of Physical Medicine, 7/1999
- Abbott Northwestern HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: