Dr. McCoy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office627 25 1/2 Rd
Grand Junction, CO 81505Phone(970) 242-3535
- Is this information wrong?
- As a Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician I specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of orthopaedic and sports related injuries. My objective is to build relationships of trust with my patients and with the community by providing excellent, thoughtful, and compassionate care. I takes my patients’ goals into account when developing treatment plans with them that will ultimately help them reach their health and athletic goals. Whether my patient is an elite athlete, a “weekend warrior” or simply someone who hurts, I use the same skills and expertise to get them back to a functional and
fulfilling lifestyle as quickly and as safely as possible.
Education & Training
- Family Medicine Residency of IdahoFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2015 - 2016
- HonorHealthResidency, Family Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern UniversityClass of 2012, DO
- Brigham Young UniversityBS, Biology with Chemistry minor, 2005 - 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 2016 - 2023
- ID State License 2015 - 2017
- NC State License 2014 - 2014
- AZ State License 2013 - 2016
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Resident Teacher of the Year HonorHealth Family Medicine Residency, 2015
Publications & Presentations
- Cold UrticariaJustin McCoy, DO; Brian Larkin, DO
- Addressing Mental Health Issues in Student AthletesJustin McCoy, DO
- At Prep Level, Coaches, Trainers Key to Diagnosing ConcussionsOctober 23rd, 2016
- Member, Western Colorado Concussion Alliance 2017 - Present
- SCL Health - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical CenterGrand Junction, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: