Dr. Ratcliff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9513 Highway 100
New Haven, MO 63068Phone+1 573-237-6100Fax+1 573-237-6101
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ratcliff graduated summa cum laude from Washington University in St. Louis with degrees in Chemistry and Biology and then worked in Organic Synthesis for Monsanto Agricultural Products Research. He earned his MD degree with honors from the University of Missouri Columbia and is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Subsequently, Dr. Ratcliff completed his Residency training in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at the University of Missouri Columbia where he also served as chief resident. He has been practicing medicine since 1989.
He is a past president and Board Chair of the Missouri Academy of Family Physicians and currently co-chair of the Advocacy Commission providing testimony in Jefferson City on health care related matters when needed. Dr. Ratcliff also serves as a delegate to the American Academy of Family Physicians and has been a long term member of the Missouri State Medical Association and the American Medical Association.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1986
- Washington UniversityBS, Chemistry and Biology, Summa Cum Laude, 1978 - 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Join now to see all
- AAFP Delegates Debate Issues Past, Present and Future -- AAFP News -- AAFPOctober 22nd, 2014
- Communication Efforts Pay off in Show-Me StateJuly 30th, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: