Dr. Solanki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office178 Maple Ave
Mountain Home, TN 37684
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2020 - 2023
- Western Reserve Health Education, Inc.Residency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2020
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Transient Midventricular Ballooning Syndrome: An Atypical Case of Stress CardiomyopathyKrupa Kartan Solanki, Rishika Bajaj, Gaby B. Aoun, Cureus, 10/18/2021
- A Rare Case of Pyogenic Intracranial Ventriculitis Disseminated from Infective EndocarditisAmanda Cecchini, Krupa Kartan Solanki, Wael El Minaoui, CHEST Journal, 10/1/2021
- Concomitant Cerebrovascular Accident and Non-ST Elevated Myocardial Infarction Secondary to Air EmboliAmanda Cecchini, Krupa Kartan Solanki, Roger McSharry, CHEST Journal, 10/1/2021
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: