Dr. Manning is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6823 Issac's Orchard Rd
Springdale, AR 72762Phone+1 479-750-2080Fax+1 479-750-2082
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Manning, the president and CEO of the Ear, Nose, and Throat Center of the Ozarks and co-founder of Ozark Facial Plastic Surgery, attended the University of Arkansas and then the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences where he received numerous scholarships and state and national awards for academic achievement and held multiple leadership positions. He then completed an internship in General Surgery and a residency in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota--including work as a chief resident and instructor of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine.
He soon after became president and CEO of the ENT Center of the Ozarks, and achieved board certification by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He has served in multiple leadership positions on local state, and national levels. He currently serves as a director on the boards for both QualtiCare and PremierCare which direct a physician hospital organization for over 400 physicians’ practices and 3 large hospitals. He is a full fellow of the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and also the American Academy of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Manning has been awarded multiple honors and awards since arriving in NWA and serves on several regional boards and in many charitable organizations. In addition, he also volunteers his time and expertise serving as a Clinical Assistant Professor for the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He teaches a regular lecture series to physicians and medical students. He has also published articles in respected periodicals. He serves as the chairman of the medical advisory committee for US Health Records, and is the Founder and President of MedEmo.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2000 - 2005
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Internship, Surgery, 2000 - 2001
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 2000
- University of ArkansasB.S., Biology, 1991 - 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryFacial Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrognoCIS EHR, Bizmatics, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsE-Health and Telemedicine in Otolaryngology: Risks and Rewards.Lance A Manning, Christina M Gillespie> ;Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America. 2022 Feb 1
- 40 citationsVascularized radial forearm free tissue transfer for lining in nasal reconstruction.Eric J. Moore, Scott A. Strome, Jan L. Kasperbauer, David A. Sherris, Lance Anthony Manning> ;The Laryngoscope. 2003 Dec 1
- Unplanned admissions following outpatient otologic surgery: the University of Arkansas experience.Dornhoffer J, Manning L, Ear Nose Throat J, 9/2000
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: