Dr. Phillips is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390Phone(214) 648-4775Fax(214) 648-5080
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lauren Phillips is a neurologist in Dallas, TX, and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, William P. Clements, Jr. University Hospital, and Parkland Health & Hospital System. She received her medical degree from University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and has been in practice 12 years. She specializes in neuromuscular medicine and autonomic neurology.
Skills & Expertise
- General neurology, Autonomic disorders, Neuromuscular medicine
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolFellowship, Neuromuscular Medicine, 2012 - 2014
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Neurology, 2008 - 2012
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioClass of 2008, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neuromuscular Medicine
- United Counsel of Neurologic SubspecialtiesAutonomic Disorders
Publications & Presentations
- A comparison of health-related quality of life in autonomic disorders: postural tachycardia syndrome versus vasovagal syncopeJuliette Hall, Kate M. Bourne, Robert S. Sheldon, Steven Vernino, Vidya Raj, Jessica Ng, Luis E. Okamoto, Amy C. Arnold, Meredith Bryarly, Lauren Phillips, Sachin Y. P...> ;Clinical Autonomic Research. 2021 Feb 7
- Existence of a Dose-Length Effect in Spinal Nerves Receiving Single-Session Stereotactic Ablative Radiation TherapyBrian Hrycushko, Albert J. van der Kogel, Lauren Phillips, Michael R. Folkert, James Sayre, Steven Vernino, Nima Hassan-Rezaeian, Ryan D. Foster, Yoshiya Yamada, Rober...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2020 Jan 15
- 1 citationsUsefulness of Blood Pressure Variability Indices Derived From 24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring in Detecting Autonomic Failure.Hamza Lodhi, Poghni Peri-Okonny, Kevin Schesing, Kamal Phelps, Christian Ngo, Hillary Evans, Debbie Arbique, Angela L Price, Steven Vernino, Lauren Phillips, Jere H. M...> ;Journal of the American Heart Association. 2019 Apr 2
- Join now to see all
- American Autonomic SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: