Dr. Maynard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1656 Champlin Ave
New Hartford, NY 13413Phone(315) 624-6222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Elizabeth Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1991 - 1995
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1989
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsPredominance of D2 receptors in mediating dopamine's effects in brain metabolism: effects of alcoholism.Nora D. Volkow, Dardo Tomasi, Gene-Jack Wang, F. Telang, Joanna S. Fowler, Jean Logan, L. J. Maynard, C. T. Wong> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 2013 Mar 6
- 68 citationsLow doses of alcohol substantially decrease glucose metabolism in the human brain.Nora D. Volkow, Gene-Jack Wang, Dinko Franceschi, Joanna S. Fowler, Panayotis K. Thanos, Laurence Maynard, S. John Gatley, Christopher Wong, Richard L. Veech, George K...> ;NeuroImage. 2006 Jan 1
- 182 citationsEvidence that Methylphenidate enhances the saliency of a mathematical task by increasing dopamine in the human brainNora D. Volkow, Gene-Jack Wang, Joanna S. Fowler, Frank Telang, Laurence Maynard, Jean Logan, Samuel J. Gatley, Naomi Pappas, Christopher Wong, Paul Vaska, Wei Zhu, Ja...> ;American Journal of Psychiatry. 2004 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: