Dr. Fleischer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1005 Mar Walt Drive
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547Phone+1 850-863-8294Fax+1 850-863-8228
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont1980
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2019
- IL State Medical License 1992 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsThe relationship of oxidized lipids to coronary artery stenosis.Fred A. Kummerow, Radu M. Olinescu, Leslie Fleischer, Bruce Handler, Svetlana V. Shinkareva> ;Atherosclerosis. 2000 Mar 1
- 20 citationsThe Hemolytic Activity of Homocysteine Is Increased by the Activated Polymorphonuclear LeukocytesRadu Olinescu, Fred A. Kummerow, Bruce Handler, Leslie Fleischer> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 1996 Sep 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: