Linda Allibalogun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Sound Wellness Center is an outpatient mental health clinic located in Owings Mills, Maryland. We are CARF accredited!
We offer both in-center and telepsychiatry services to serve clients in the state of Maryland, giving more clients access to mental health services as it focused on their individual needs.
We want to be able to address clients’ issues by providing a convenient and reliable psychiatric and behavioral health services through a secure HIPAA compliant telemedicine platform. We also offer face to face office visits at our office in Owings Mills, MD.
Our skilled and experienced providers are doctoral prepared, board certified psychiatric nurse practitioners who works diligently with individuals as young as 10 years old to older adult.
Sound Wellness accept self-pay, all health insurance plans, all national health insurance plans including Aetna, Cigna, Care first, and Humana. We also accept Medicare and Medicaid.
Our team works with substance abuse treatment programs, wellness groups, primary mental health programs, and outpatient therapy groups in optimizing patient care, mental health management, and recovery.
We strive to provide clients the chance to feel more in control of their symptoms by treating them as partners.
We would like to connect with you professionally as we serve clients in need of medication management. We want to empower clients to become more happier and healthier.
Please call us today! We are here to serve your clients and partner with you!
Dr. Linda Allibalogun, Post Doc PMHNP-BC, DNP, FNP-BC
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- Brandman UniversityPost Doctorate Certification, Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Magna Cum Laude, 2017 - 2019
- Walden UniversityDoctorate, 2014 - 2017
- Salisbury UniversityBachelor Degree in Nursing, Nursing, Cum Laude, 2001 - 2016
- Salisbury UniversityPost-Masters Certificate, 2011 - 2015
- Bowie State UniversityMasters, 2008 - 2011
Office8890 McDonogh Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117Phone+1 410-559-6121Fax+1 443-660-7150
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: