Dr. Jackson-Williams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 N State St
Jackson, MS 39216Phone(601) 984-2538Fax(601) 815-1854
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Alameda County Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1994 - 1998
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1996 - Present
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsMentoring during Medical School and Match Outcome among Emergency Medicine Residents.Erin Dehon, Margaret H. Cruse, Brandon Dawson, Loretta Jackson-Williams> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015 Jan 1
- University of Mississippi Medical Center: Applications to Schools Amount to a 'Small Miracle'October 13th, 2021
- University of Mississippi Medical Center: They've Been Framed: Medical Students Expose Artistic SideSeptember 15th, 2021
- University of Mississippi Medical Center Accelerates Drive for Diversity in Health Care CareersJuly 8th, 2021
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterJackson, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: