Dr. Wilder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1010 W Franklin St
Sylvester, GA 31791Phone+1 229-776-3500Fax+1 229-777-8269
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- AdventHealth Florida (East Orlando)Residency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Sylvester Primary Care to Celebrate 20th AnniversaryJune 24th, 2021
- Tift Regional Medical CenterTifton, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: