Dr. Shurbaji is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDept. of Pathology, East Tennessee State Univeristy
Johnson City, TN 37614Phone(423) 439-6209
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1984 - 1989
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Luna stain: a simple and cost-effective diagnostic tool helps in detecting eosinophilic granules deposition of flame figures and aids in diagnosing eosinophilic cellul...Haider A. Mejbel, Johanna Preiszner, M. Salah Shurbaji, Stuart S. Leicht, George A. Youngberg> ;Journal of Histotechnology. 2020 Oct 14
- 8 citationsCondyloma Acuminata Presenting as Isolated Papillary Lesions in the Prostatic Urethra.Maria Zayko, Rowena E. Velilla, M. Salah Shurbaji> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2018 Dec 22
- 2 citationsLipid-Rich Variant of Urothelial Carcinoma Presenting as the Dominant Morphology in a Recurrent Tumor After Local Therapy.Archi Patel, Rowena E. Velilla, Muhammad Salah Shurbaji> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2018 Apr 23
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: